The nine-episode series TimeTraveller™, created by Skawennati between 2007 and 2014, offers a postcolonial rereading of the history of the Indigenous peoples of Turtle Island. The particularity of this work is that it projects Indigenous presence into the future through science fiction.
Starting October 13, the MAC screening room at Place Ville Marie will offer an excellent venue for viewing or revisiting this perpetually relevant work by a prolific artist who is an important ambassador for the Tiohtià:ke art community.
Please note that this screening is offered for free, we invite you to reserve your seats online.
To enhance the screening some books of the Hannenorak Library will be available at the MAC.
Thursday and Friday:
- Screening # 1: 4:15 p.m. ‒ 5:30 p.m.
- Screening # 2: 5:45 p.m. ‒ 7:15 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday:
- Screening # 1: 12:15 p.m. ‒ 1:45 p.m.
- Screening # 2: 2:00 p.m. ‒ 3:30 p.m.
- Screening # 3: 3:45 p.m. ‒ 5:15 p.m.