The Nocturne on September 15 will give visitors a chance to visit the Summer exhibitions until 2 a.m.
Join the MAC: Four Nocturnes… priority access!
- Visit until 2 a.m.
- Interactive tours
- Art workshop from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- DJs from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- MAC educators will be on hand in all the galleries to answer your questions.
- Bar service and light bites
- Olafur Eliasson’s Multiple shadow house
- In Search of Expo 67
- Woman and Her World
- State of the World
- Hajra Waheed’s The Video Installation Project 1-10
- Taryn Simon’s Paperwork and the Will of the Capital
Designed Space / Built Space
September 15, 2017, from 6 p.m. to midnight, Nocturne
Inspired by works in both In Search of Expo 67 and Olafur Eliasson’s exhibition Multiple shadow house, participants will be invited to create futuristic-looking architectural models. Transparency and play with light, shadow and scale will be the order of the day.
To give visitors a full appreciation of the current exhibitions, four tours will be offered during the Nocturne. These user-friendly visits will facilitate exchanges of views and ideas on the exhibitions, and will be held at:
7:30 p.m. / 8 p.m. / 8:30 p.m. / 9 p.m.
From 6 to 11 p.m., educators will also be on hand in the galleries to answer visitors’ questions.
- 5 p.m.: HATCHMATIK
- 8 p.m.: Maddielonglegz & M.Bootyspoon