The Nocturne on May 20, 2016 will give visitors a chance to take in two new exhibitions: Edmund Alleyn. In my studio, I am many and Jean-Pierre Gauthier and Ryoji Ikeda: Orchestrated. It will also be one of the last opportunities to visit the exhibitions Ragnar Kjartansson and Ryan Gander: Make every show like it’s your last.
Join the MAC: Four Nocturnes… priority access!
- Visits of the exhibitions until 2 a.m.
- Interactive tours
- DJs from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Art workshop from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Musée educators will be on hand in all the galleries to answer your questions
- Bar service and light bites
- Ragnar Kjartansson
- Ryan Gander: Make every show like it’s your last
- Edmund Alleyn. In my studio, I am many
- Jean-Pierre Gauthier and Ryoji Ikeda: Orchestrated
To give visitors a full appreciation of the current exhibitions, four tours will be offered during the Nocturne. These user-friendly visits will facilitate exchanges of views and ideas on the exhibitions, and will be held at:
- 7:30 p.m.
- 8 p.m.
- 8:30 p.m.
- 9 p.m.
From 6 to 11 p.m., educators will also be on hand in the galleries to answer visitors’ questions.
Vinyl and Abstraction
6 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Ryan Gander’s series titled Bad Language, 2015, will prompt participants to create a variety of surprising abstract images using pre-pasted vinyl. On this occasion, we will make both an individual project and a group project: a mural.
5 to 7 p.m.: Jonah Leslei
7 to 10 p.m.: Kyle Kalma
10 p.m. to 11 p.m.: Jonah Leslie
11 p.m. to 2 a.m.: Seychelle