On the occasion of the Printemps numérique (Montreal Digital Spring), BIAN and EM15, the May 23 Nocturne will go digital. As with the previous edition, the evening will run until 3 a.m. and will provide the opportunity to visit the MAC exhibitions at night! A unique urban experience, in the heart of the city and of artistic creation.
Scheduled: 3 exhibitions, DJs, 3 live music performances, and Nocturne ambience and cocktails
- Visit to the exhibitions until 3 a.m.
- Musée educators will be on hand in all the galleries to answer your questions.
- Bar service and light bites
- Ryoji Ikeda: C4I
- International Digital Arts Biennial (BIAN): PHYSICAL/ITÉ
- A Matter of Abstraction
- 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.: Baya (Listen on Mixcloud)
- 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Zubi (Listen on Soundcloud)
- 9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.: Seb Diamond
- 11:30 p.m. to 3 a.m.: Thomas Von Party
Gallery 2 (First Floor)
- 7:30 p.m. tp 8:30 p.m.: Mateo Murphy + Ewerx (Listen on Soundcloud)
- 8:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.: Pulses + TiND (Live A/V Performance) (Listen on Soundcloud / See on Youtube / See on Viméo)
- 10 p.m. to 11 p.m.: AKUFEN (Listen on Discogs)
- 11 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.: Zubi
- 1:30 a.m. to 3 a.m.: Baya
Restaurant Le Contemporain
- 6 p.m.: first sitting
- 8 p.m.: second sitting
- Le Contemporain will also be selling light bites.
Bar service by Mixologie
- Three bars will be available: at the Atrium level, in Gallery 2, and in the Rotonde, which will be set up as a lounge for the evening.
* Drinks and light bites will not be allowed in the exhibition galleries.